Wisdom From The Jazzman - Smooth Words To Help You Navigate Through Life

Motivational Speaking Tour
New Book
The Journey
powered by

My Blog

Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit

Family, It's been a while since I've had a chance to write something here.  I promise to do better. Between running 88.1 WHOV as Station Manager, doing radio broadcast color commentary for Hampton University Football Games ( and soon Basketball), teaching students and exploring other avenues of marketing for "Wisdom From The Jazzman", I haven't had a lot of free time. Today, right now, I do. LOL

Ive got a number of book signings coming up between now and December The first being Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina on October 26th, Richmond (Chesterfield), Virginia  on November 9th and Savannah, Georgia on November 23rd. I hope you spread the word to friend and family in those cities so I can meet them and autograph a copy of the book. It WILL change your life. If you need a motivational speaker for your next event, show, conference or program let me know.  My profile will soon be up on the Morgan James Speakers Bureau website as a new speaker now taking bookings. I'll post the link once I'm done.

In addition to all of that, I'm casually working the sequel to "Wisdom From The Jazzman" as the vibe comes. So for those of you who have asked, there will be a Part 2 (smile). I also did something I've been talking about for years. In case you didn't know I'm also a songwriter and musician. It's been years since I've played my main instrument so I figure I'd go out and buy a new Trumpet after 20 years without one.  Now I'm getting my chops back in shape so I'll be able to sit in on some jam sessions locally. It will be a great stres reliever for me. Everyone should have one.  A stress reliever that is. :)

Other than that, life is just plain good. There are no good days and bad days in my life. Just good days. Thats how I choose to look at it these days. Every day is a good day if you are here to see it. Until next time, stay prayed up and  Follow Me on Twitter @jaylang1.

Blessings!
Roses On Your Pillow
Jay Lang

45 Comments to Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit:

Comments RSS
anzac tours turkey on Thursday, January 2, 2014 4:07 AM
Thanks so much for a great post on Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

Traveling in Southeast Asia on Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:16 AM
The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time about Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.

Kilimanajro climbing on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:11 PM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit blogs. Nice work.

NAIROBI AIRPORT TAXI on Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:49 AM
Sometimes it would better this things should leave to professionals, because i have not much idea about that things.

Business Community Magazine on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:47 AM
I love to travel around the world. I would like to read more experience of you. Keep sharing!!

blog on Friday, May 9, 2014 3:40 PM
blog very nice website blog nice job.

Andy on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 1:08 PM
Thanks

Korimf on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:12 AM
Good thing to learn thanks

Binin on Sunday, February 7, 2016 1:41 PM
Much appreciated such a great amount for an extraordinary post on Still Traveling and Now On The Speaking Circuit. I'd like to know more about these themes and trust that I can get more knowledge into this subject. Thanks!

Tonya K. Ibanez on Sunday, September 11, 2016 3:55 AM
Jay, you know traveling with your family is an awesome experience. I wish to be able to travel with my family too once we get the right car for us.

dgdg on Friday, February 17, 2017 6:39 AM
dsfdfs

Internet Marketing Services on Monday, April 24, 2017 7:08 AM
Thanks for the post.

i need an essay on Saturday, May 5, 2018 4:33 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:05 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

lidona on Friday, November 23, 2018 1:51 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. free typing games for kids.net

cool math evil wyrm on Monday, January 7, 2019 2:35 AM
Your blog is really a good platform to get informative posts. It is really a helpful platform.

typinggamesfree on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:33 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.

how to make money online on Friday, June 7, 2019 5:42 PM
Want to make money at home? When people explore the world, they don't try to do an office job with 9-5 routine life. For those, online provide freedom and anyone can work on online whenever they want. We provide proper guideline on how to make money online at home.

Kris Thorkelson on Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:26 AM
For many, knowing what career path they want isn’t so cut and dry; life experiences and exposure to culture can all help to mold you into a successful adult. But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur.

tweede woning costa del sol on Saturday, August 31, 2019 11:40 AM
I needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.

medical care johnson city tn on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:34 AM
This web journal is truly awesome. The data here will definitely be of some help to me. Much appreciated!.

fasfsfs on Monday, October 21, 2019 1:17 AM
10 Surprising Facts About E-Cigarettes. health facts about Vape

vintage shops near me on Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:00 AM
Aktuell , jede Person machen a Sport Wette im Netz , unabhaengig davon Wissen oder Kenntnisse sportlichen Aktivitaeten Regel .Sie bieten mehrere der Anfang Boni und Incentive-Programme Systeme zu bekommen die Gewinne Sie brauchen sowie die Dollar Sie benoetigen .

dissertation service review on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:34 AM
Every now and then, people need a motivational speaker to uplift them! People get inspired when they hear stories of happy endings. They just need to be at the right place and time in order to come across an excellent motivational speaker who encourages them that there are a lot of good things to look forward to in life. I am thankful for coming across a motivational speaker who has changed my life, in every positive way possible. I would not have been here, excellently thriving, if it were not from this motivational speaker who gave me an inspiration to live life to the fullest.

frases on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:51 AM
Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great

crack4sure.com on Monday, December 16, 2019 1:38 AM
Crack4sure braindumps provide you the gist of the real exam questions in a few numbers of questions and answers.

carport garage on Sunday, January 5, 2020 10:44 PM
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

hologram stickers on Monday, January 6, 2020 1:47 PM

funwirks.com on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:37 AM
I really like the writing style of your blog. you write in an elaborative manner whic helps the reader in many ways. it can be very helpful in study

Pass All your Exams Guaranteed on Friday, January 17, 2020 12:28 AM
Get expert Question & Answer Dumps PDF Online. Examcollectionsite.com Provide latest IT Certification Exams PDF for preparation Study Guide Test Practice for Success in exams. This is an online education portal

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 6:20 AM
Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit Useless Websites

Useless Websites on Sunday, February 9, 2020 12:05 AM
Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit Useless Websites

Sue on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 2:14 PM

Dumpsprofessor on Friday, March 13, 2020 9:44 AM
Dumpsprofessor.com is the best helping source for the students with the most reliable and authentic study material. We are working to make exams study smarter and to-the-point for best possible results. Stay with us to make your success definite.

23 is back on Monday, March 16, 2020 4:14 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

Pandora on Monday, March 23, 2020 3:11 AM

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 1:51 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Sex Positions on Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:15 AM

Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Soldes 2020
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Mafia

pocket watch on Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:34 AM

Monday Night Football Game Live on Thursday, September 3, 2020 12:49 PM
Monday Night Football live stream free online. Watch NFL Monday Night Football Game How to watch MNF games live stream, today/tonight & Find Monday Night Football schedule, score, news update. Watch Monday Night Football Live NFL Monday Night Football Live Monday Night Football Live Monday Football Night Live Monday Night Football NFL Live

Steelers Game Live on Thursday, September 3, 2020 12:49 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers Steelers Football Live are a professional NFL team based in Pittsburgh. You can watch Pittsburgh Steelers game live streaming online. Get the latest Pittsburgh Steelers schedule, TV channel, news update here.Steelers NFL Game Live Steelers Game Today Pittsburgh Steelers Game Live watch steelers game live online streaming steelers game live free Steelers Football Game Live Steelers Game Live Stream Steelers Football Live Stream

Giants Game Live on Thursday, September 3, 2020 12:50 PM
Giants Game live stream online. Giants Football Live How to watch New York Giants football game live stream, today/tonight & Find NFL games TV schedule, score, news updates.Giants Game Today Giants NFL Game Live Giants Game Live Online Free Watch Giants Game Live

court marriage in pakistan on Saturday, September 26, 2020 12:47 PM

frases de buenos dias on Thursday, October 29, 2020 2:13 AM
Since there are numerous dissertation services available, you need to be able to figure out which service is reliable and trustworthy.