Wisdom From The Jazzman - Smooth Words To Help You Navigate Through Life

Motivational Speaking Tour
New Book
The Journey
powered by

My Blog

Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit

Family, It's been a while since I've had a chance to write something here.  I promise to do better. Between running 88.1 WHOV as Station Manager, doing radio broadcast color commentary for Hampton University Football Games ( and soon Basketball), teaching students and exploring other avenues of marketing for "Wisdom From The Jazzman", I haven't had a lot of free time. Today, right now, I do. LOL

Ive got a number of book signings coming up between now and December The first being Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina on October 26th, Richmond (Chesterfield), Virginia  on November 9th and Savannah, Georgia on November 23rd. I hope you spread the word to friend and family in those cities so I can meet them and autograph a copy of the book. It WILL change your life. If you need a motivational speaker for your next event, show, conference or program let me know.  My profile will soon be up on the Morgan James Speakers Bureau website as a new speaker now taking bookings. I'll post the link once I'm done.

In addition to all of that, I'm casually working the sequel to "Wisdom From The Jazzman" as the vibe comes. So for those of you who have asked, there will be a Part 2 (smile). I also did something I've been talking about for years. In case you didn't know I'm also a songwriter and musician. It's been years since I've played my main instrument so I figure I'd go out and buy a new Trumpet after 20 years without one.  Now I'm getting my chops back in shape so I'll be able to sit in on some jam sessions locally. It will be a great stres reliever for me. Everyone should have one.  A stress reliever that is. :)

Other than that, life is just plain good. There are no good days and bad days in my life. Just good days. Thats how I choose to look at it these days. Every day is a good day if you are here to see it. Until next time, stay prayed up and  Follow Me on Twitter @jaylang1.

Blessings!
Roses On Your Pillow
Jay Lang

12 Comments to Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit:

Comments RSS
anzac tours turkey on Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:07 AM
Thanks so much for a great post on Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

Traveling in Southeast Asia on Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:16 AM
The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time about Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.

Kilimanajro climbing on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:11 PM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in Still Traveling & Now On The Speaking Circuit blogs. Nice work.

NAIROBI AIRPORT TAXI on Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:49 AM
Sometimes it would better this things should leave to professionals, because i have not much idea about that things.

Business Community Magazine on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 1:47 AM
I love to travel around the world. I would like to read more experience of you. Keep sharing!!

blog on Friday, May 09, 2014 3:40 PM
blog very nice website blog nice job.

Andy on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 1:08 PM
Thanks

Korimf on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:12 AM
Good thing to learn thanks

Binin on Sunday, February 07, 2016 1:41 PM
Much appreciated such a great amount for an extraordinary post on Still Traveling and Now On The Speaking Circuit. I'd like to know more about these themes and trust that I can get more knowledge into this subject. Thanks!

Tonya K. Ibanez on Sunday, September 11, 2016 3:55 AM
Jay, you know traveling with your family is an awesome experience. I wish to be able to travel with my family too once we get the right car for us.

dgdg on Friday, February 17, 2017 6:39 AM