Wisdom From The Jazzman - Smooth Words To Help You Navigate Through Life

New Book
The Journey
powered by

My Blog

The Journey Begins

July 5th, 2012

Family, the journey has begun. Book signings, appearances, speaking engagements and readings are currently being scheduled by my marketing team. I hope to see you soon. I consider the publishers as family. They have surpassed the words supportive and encouraging. Understand that this is GOD's work, not mine. I was just the vessel and the conduit to get it to you. It's not about the money. I have a career and a blessed life through the good and the bad. Its about the inspiring lessons sent from above through me to you. I relation to the life we all live, I hope though something you read inside these pages you truly get.

To this day as I share them with you each night on my radio show 10:20pm on 88.1 WHOV worldwide both through our website (www.whov.org) & I-Heart Radio, they now have a healing effect on my life as well as it stands today. I hope it does the same for you. I hope to hear from you soon and to hear your testimonies of how its applications have effected your outlook on life. Purchase an autographed copy today in advance. If you decide to do so, let me say from the bottom of my heart....Thank You! :)

Sincerely,
Roses On Your Pillow
Jay Lang

11 Comments to The Journey Begins:

Comments RSS
James on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:41 AM
Jay Lang - original, one of a kind artist and man. Can not wait to read the book. This brother is a walking, talking, example of what it takes to become a successful. Artist, yes, Buisnessman-yes, Christian, yes!fallen, yes, picked himself up, yes. Jay is the jazzman but more importantly he is a great man. James
Reply to comment

Jay Lang on Monday, September 03, 2012 7:47 AM
Thanks James! Your friend always through thick and thin to the end.

fake watches uk on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:20 AM
On the list of additional reasons is the fact that Rolex won't have plenty of fresh versions on a yearly basis so serenity and a good eyesight with regard to details are essential in this article.

JENNIE :) on Monday, August 20, 2012 9:34 PM
SPOKEN WITH TURE WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THE HEART OF A GOOD MAN. MOVING FORWARD IN HIS WILL.
Reply to comment

journey kids on Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:33 AM
Fabulous post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all those people. We all need encouragement from time to time, to have our eyes opened. We all need to truly hear the truth even when it hurts. Thanks dude for your great information. Keep it up
Reply to comment

soccer accessories for kids on Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:58 AM
To meet the requirements of different consumers, the machine is designed to have a micro motor adopted for conveyor adjusts speed by stepless speed adjusting mode.
Reply to comment

journey of excellence on Thursday, December 05, 2013 2:04 AM
You have done a wonderful job en passant out the message through this diary, carry on the nice work!
Reply to comment

Plan Trips on Monday, January 20, 2014 3:20 AM
A very informative website. The means you've got share this info is basically terribly appreciative. Hope to visualize additional on this subject here. Thanks for posting this info here.
Reply to comment

CAR HIRE KENYA on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:13 AM
very sweet blog and it content about Journey Begins is very useful information also so it is the right combination of information and printing keep doing that in future also
Reply to comment

cheap essay writers on Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:05 AM
Nice news! I believe you will wide this blog in future
Reply to comment

only swiss watches on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:22 AM
There may be noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure good factors in options also.
Reply to comment